Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How much longer until I get my license files?

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
FT398
506 Views, 4 Replies

How much longer until I get my license files?

Is there a problem with getting licenses at the moment? I used the online registration tool to get a couple of new files for our license servers but it through an error - not unusual as we have never managed to it to work for CADmep licenses. We always have to use the link on the error page to send the details to customer support who normally respond in a few hours but this time around, the link on the error page does nothing - click it and nothing whatsoever happens.

I then raised a case via our subscription help page but now, two days later I have still not had any response. In the meantime I raised a seperate unrelated support query using the subscription page and that one was answered in less than an hour.

Have the licensing people all gone on holiday or is the system broken? Is anybody else experiencing similar issues with getting license files at the moment?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
celine.manca
in reply to: FT398

Hi FT398,

Do you have already a request n° open for our Registration & Activation Team or our Product Support Team?

Thanks

Celine Manca
Message 3 of 5
FT398
in reply to: celine.manca

Case ID: 08502659
Message 4 of 5
celine.manca

Thanks, I've contacted the Registration & Activation team regarding your case, they will contact you soon.

Celine Manca
Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

In the future, call the Activation Department and get your license files immediately.

http://en.autodesk.ca/adsk/servlet/index?siteID=9719649&id=9830778

1-800-551-1490 > Option 1 (English) > Option 2 > (Network)

Asia / Pacific: 65.6735.5688
Europe / Middle East / Asia: 41.32.723.9595

You will need to provide your serial number and ethernet ID of the new license server.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report