Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you activate Maya 2014 trial edition?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
595 Views, 2 Replies

How do you activate Maya 2014 trial edition?

I've downloaded Maya 2014 trial, when I run it, it says my license key has not been activated, and requests a key. But obviously it's a trial, so I don't have one. I see nowhere that I can click to tell it I want to run in trial mode.

What am I missing?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Anonymous

Sounds like to me that your trial is expired, actually.  Sometimes problems like this happen.  😞

To my knowledge this cannot be corrected unless Autodesk knows of another way.  You can always install the trial on another PC though.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: TravisNave

I've never run a trial on this PC before, and this is a fresh Windows 8.1 installation. Is Autodesk able to provide support for installation of trials? Who would I contact? Very hard to pull the trigger on a purchase when you can't even install it.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report