Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I find out how many activations are in use?

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
SpiralMFG
171 Views, 0 Replies

How do I find out how many activations are in use?

I’m new to company I work for and I’m trying to make sure I don’t violate the license agreement on our AutoCAD 2010.  My records show that we’re licensed for 2.  We’ve got it installed on one workstation (single server) and I’ve been asked to install it on a laptop.  My problem is, no one can tell me if this has been installed/activated anywhere else.  My concern is that I’ll activate the laptop license and it will cripple the one on the workstation which is critical to our operations.  How do I know for sure?

I can login at the "Register Once" page but it really has no information other than the software is registered to us and the procedure for setting up a new activation.  As I mentioned, I'm concerned that if I'm unknowingly out of compliance, I might cripple the one install we're using.  If I could see something indicating that we've only used 1 of 2 activations I'd feel a little more comfortable about moving forward.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report