Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I obtain AutoCAD 2009 disks?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
irablum1
527 Views, 2 Replies

How can I obtain AutoCAD 2009 disks?

I have a copy of AutoCAD 2009 running on my computer that is properly licensed and legal. I would like to transfer the license to anoither computer but I don't have the original installation disks. How can I obtain a set of AutoCAD 2009 disks so I can install AutoCAD 2009 on another compouter and transfer the license?

irablum1

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
camilo.lemos
in reply to: irablum1

Hi irablum1,

Although we no longer have discs for the 2009 version available, you can find two download links for AutoCAD 2009 below. Please, note that these links will expire after 72 hours, and as the 2009 version is outside the range of supported versions (the 4 latest versions are supported - currently 2013, 2012, 2011 and 2010), we may not be able to provide you with download links for this version again in the future.

AutoCAD 2009 32-bits

AutoCAD 2009 64-bits

Kind regards,

Camilo Lemos

Message 3 of 3
bn1366
in reply to: irablum1

Is there anyway to reopen this downlaod link? i have autocad 2009 on an older laptop and can not locate the disk either. i am looking to install that license on my new computer.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report