Installation & Licensing

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 11 of 38 (1,166 Views)

Re: How To Upgrade Your Autodesk Product from the Subscription Center

04-14-2013 05:21 PM in reply to: redwood_subdesign

Hi Pieter,

I've also made a correction to your account which should resolve the blank screen / SFDC looping issue. Please send me a Private Message (click on myphilip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with your password or permission to reset it if this doesn't clear up in the next 30 minutes and I'll troubleshoot accordingly.

As stated above / as a temporary workaround you can also download current release software directly from the corresponding Trials page, and current + previous version software from Matt, our Virtual Assistant.

Philip Schmelzer
redwood_subdesign
Message 12 of 38 (1,140 Views)

04-16-2013 08:08 AM in reply to: philip.s

Still nos solution for my problem here.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 13 of 38 (1,127 Views)

04-16-2013 01:18 PM in reply to: redwood_subdesign

We're still working on this one Peter and hope to have an update for you by tomorrow.

My apologies for the inconvenience, thanks again for your patience, and please let me know if there's anything that I can do for you in the mean time.

Philip Schmelzer
mpthompson
Message 14 of 38 (1,084 Views)

04-20-2013 03:00 AM in reply to: philip.s

We are having a similar issue, despite being authorised, there is a message saying that we cannot download the updates via subscription.

Our reseller, Microcad, provided a downloadable version and we have installed it but there is now an issue with the serial numbers

Customer Service
joane.bonghanoy
Message 15 of 38 (1,063 Views)

04-21-2013 07:27 PM in reply to: mpthompson

Hi mpthompson,

My apologies for any inconvenience this error has caused you.

I have made some changes to your Sub Center account and you should now have access to Download the software. If you still cannot do so, let me know right away and authorize me to reset your password so I can log in if needed and troubleshoot further. 

Joane Bonghanoy
mpthompson
Message 16 of 38 (1,055 Views)

04-22-2013 12:54 AM in reply to: philip.s

It now says that there is a download available but the 2014 download is not available when I click the link.

Microcad, our reseller, have enabled us to download Revit LT 2014 but there is now an issue with our serial numbers

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 17 of 38 (1,046 Views)

04-22-2013 01:14 AM in reply to: mpthompson

Hi mthompson, 

Can you please send me your serial numbers and a description of the issue via Private Message (click on my camilo.lemos profile name and then on Send This User a Private Message)?

I'll look into this for you.

Thank you,

Camilo Lemos
Valued Contributor
dcormack
Message 18 of 38 (1,041 Views)

04-22-2013 02:08 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos

Am trying to download and then install. After selecting the upgrade, then the download option intsall Download Manager comes up each time (its already installed). Skipping product download doesnt start. Proceeding with DM install doesnt do anything - it just downloads and thats it. Tried both in Mozilla and IE. Starting the previously intsalled DM justs shows 0 active / 0 pending. Browser download does work after a fashion - 3.5Gb file (not the 15Gb stated). Attempt to run this exe files comes up with error - file missing notification. Screen snips attached

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 19 of 38 (1,020 Views)

04-22-2013 10:13 AM in reply to: dcormack

dcormack wrote:

Browser download does work after a fashion - 3.5Gb file (not the 15Gb stated). Attempt to run this exe files comes up with error - file missing notification. Screen snips attached

Hi David,

For BDSP 2014, the Browser Download option will initiate 4 separate downloads (Part 1-3 = 3.9 GB each, Par 4 = 3.4 GB), which would explain why trying to run one would produce the "At least one file is missing or has not been downloaded yet" error. Can you please make sure that you're accepting / saving all download prompts, pop-ups are enabled, or utilize a different browser to combat the issue?

Philip Schmelzer
Valued Contributor
dcormack
Message 20 of 38 (1,009 Views)

04-23-2013 03:19 AM in reply to: philip.s

Thanks I see this now although not clear (or I missed it) that multiple files. Browser download interupted and failed. BUT I tried again with ADM running this time from Google Chrome and its finally worked although says 58.5GB. There may be an issue with Mozilla and also IE10 didnt even start the DM - just kept cycling though install the manager.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube