Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodeskā€™s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results forĀ 
ShowĀ Ā onlyĀ  | Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Hotfix 3dsmaxdesign2011_64-bit_2010.06.07 is refusing to install

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
c0cllc
481 Views, 4 Replies

Hotfix 3dsmaxdesign2011_64-bit_2010.06.07 is refusing to install

Hello,

i'm a Subscription customer of the AutoCAD Revit Architecture Visualization Suite (the german localized version), which includes 3ds Max Design 2011.

So i have installed 3ds Max Design 2011 64bit on my main Workstation (Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit) and on my Laptop (Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit). When i try to run the new Hotfix 3dsmaxdesign2011_64-bit_2010.06.07 , there is just an Error Message popping up on both machines, saying, that possibly the application, which should be updated, is missing or that maybe the patch is for a different version. But as you see above , i used the correct patch for the correct version.

I have attached the error message as a JPG, but it is in german. Thank you for helping me.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
c0cllc
in reply to: c0cllc

Is there really no solution to this problem?

Message 3 of 5
StevenOtto3736

I'm getting the same error, using Max Design 2011 64 and Windows XP64 SP2.  I can't find anything on this error.

Message 4 of 5
c0cllc

This is what i found on the Autodesk support pages about this error:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13597036&linkID=9241177

The problem is, that i use the CORRECT patch and still get this problem.

Message 5 of 5
TinoZehrer1816

It can be a problem with the located version  - in my case also a german version (32bit and 64bit on Vista Home Premium). I also get this error-message...

Is there someone who is using a german version of max (design) 2011 and an installable Hotfix? This can be interesting...

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report