Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
nnsycadder
1256 Views, 2 Replies

Home Use Program

I work for the Navy, and use an NMCI machine (I am sure NMCI means nothing to most people, but hopefully it will mean something to someone), and use AutoCAD and Inventor at work. How do I find out if I qualify for the Home Use License/Program? I only recently found out about this program, but can not find anyone at work that can answer my questions. It probably does not make a difference, but I did qualify for the Microsoft Home Use Program.

Is there a customer service that I can contact (either email or phone) to ask these types of questions, or is the Discussion Group it? We are on subscription and our product is up to date. FYI.

Thanks.

TP
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
DarrenP
in reply to: nnsycadder

the microsoft home use program is only for microsoft
you should be able to call your reseller

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
nnsycadder
in reply to: nnsycadder

Thanks, but if I am not mistaken, there is also an Autodesk Home Use Program, available to people on subscription on their work computer. At least I think that is one of the prerequisites for qualifying. Although I use AutoCAD regularly at work, it is installed on our machines by the Navy Marine Corps Intranet technicians, and we only have generic IT people to call if there are any problems or questions. No real AutoCAD help available.

Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report