Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Use License discontinued in 2013

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
amariasdelcid
2722 Views, 5 Replies

Home Use License discontinued in 2013

Hi Everyone: I have just been informed by Autodesk that the Home Use License has been discontinued for the 2013 Release of AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite. Does anyone know what the options for Home Use are now? Our instructors rely on those licenses for learning and staying up to date on the software that we teach to students.

Thank you,

Armando

Santa Barbara City College

Drafting CAD Department

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Hi arias,

With regard to AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite Home Use License, we will get back to you once we receive an update.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 6

Hi arias,

We got an update re the Home Use License for 2013. Provided that you have an Active Subscription, you are still entitled for a Home Use License up to the number of seats you originally have.

With regard to AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2013, you can still request for a Home Use License up to 3 versions back. Policy for HULA remains the same.

If this answered your question. please click on the "Accept as Solution" button so it may serve as a reference to other users of this Discussion Group.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 4 of 6

HI: Thank you. I am requesting the Home Use Licenses right now, following your response. I had requested them earlier and was denied under the explanation that the Home Use Licenses had been discontinued for ARA Suite 2013.

Hopefully they will grant them now. My subscription is active.

I will let you know if, based ion your response, grant me the licenses.

Thank you,

Armando

Message 5 of 6
JeroentjeM
in reply to: amariasdelcid

Hello,

Anyone got this to work? Revit 2011 was no problem for me, but now with 2013, I can not get my home use license to work. I install Revit and enter the license code and the product Key. Right away it tells me the product key is not right. Autodesk support tells me the code should be (AutoCAD Revit Architecture Suite 2013) : 241E1, which I had used. Autodesk website tells the same.

The 241E1 code keeps giving me the error so I cannot install the full version.

I did try to use a different product code (Autodesk Revit 2013: 829E1) and the install seemed to work. First time starting Revit activates a license check which then tells me my serial number is incorrect.

Aaargh. Why should this be so difficult?

Any ideas?

Message 6 of 6

You've probably got this squared away already, but it appears unanswered here. Revit Architecture Suite was upgraded to Building Design Suite Premium. You won't have access to RAS anymore, but BDSP instead.
Thank you,
Jennifer Hoskens
CAD-1, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report