Installation & Licensing

the_chap
Message 1 of 3 (165 Views)

Home Use LIcense

165 Views, 2 Replies
05-11-2012 01:47 AM

Hi, I'm a Ubisoft Singapore employee and I've just received my Home Use Serial Number and Product Key for 3ds Max 2012 Singapore. But there are no links as to where I'm to download the software.

Please assist.

bestRegards

Danny

Community Manager
camilo.lemos
Message 2 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: Home Use LIcense

05-11-2012 05:49 AM in reply to: the_chap

Hi Danny and welcome to our community!

I've created a temporary download link for you for 3ds Max 2012. Note that this link will expire in 48 hours so use it asap:smileyhappy:

3ds Max 2012 - English - 32 & 64 bits

For future reference, you can download 3ds Max 2012 from your Subscription Center account by following the steps in this link.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you and if this post completely answers your question and solves your issue, please hit the "Accept as Solution" to help your fellow community members to find this answer too.

Camilo Lemos
the_chap
Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)

Re: Home Use LIcense

05-11-2012 08:32 AM in reply to: camilo.lemos
Hey thanks. The email I got from Autodesk didn't include any instructions on how to use the Serial Number or product key. I tried registering the serial number but when prompted for a product code, the product key wasn't accepted. Kinda hit a roadblock there so I tried the forums. Thanks for the help. :smileyhappy: bestRegards Danny

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube