Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
rfg018
812 Views, 1 Reply

Home License

I would like to verify what I have read.

A:)   I have a stand alone installation, and subscrition on a computer at work which two employee share. 

Per instructions, they can install the software on a home computer, and since the company only has a stand alone licene with a subscription, they uses the company serial number to install the software. This would mean that the company Serial number could be on three or more computer.

B:)  I also read that the user shall move the license between the computers they are using.  I think it talking about company site, not home use.

so does home use included A and B or Just A.

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
jessica.t
in reply to: rfg018

Hi Robert,

I know that you have already been in touch with another support rep, but just to recap:

A: A Standalone license may installed on a maximum of two computers by one user. However, because the license is single user license, only one machine may be used at one time. Each installation will require the use of the same serial number and product key.

B: You may in fact move a standalone license between computers online by using the License Transfer Utility. We also have an instructional video. There is no limit to how many times you use this tool and it may be used at home or in the office.

Please accept as a solution if the issue is resolved or please reply with further questions or information.

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report