Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3
julioleon
271 Views, 2 Replies

Home License for Smoke

Hello. I understand that there is an option to obtain a license for home use (Home License). Currently I am using Smoke on Mac SAP 2 SP1 at my studio and would like to use it at home on my laptop.I requested such thing and got back an email asking for my macaddress and some other information.The email is not so clear about the sibject. Since then I have received no other notification. I would like to lmow if there is a way to speak about this over the phone. Thanks
Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
joane.bonghanoy
in reply to: julioleon

Hi julioleon,

Home Use License is granted if you have an Active Subscription. Once approved, we will issue a Home Use License Serial Number which you can download, install and activate to a second machine.

However, if you do not have an Active Subscription but owns a Standalone License, you are allowed to install it to a second machine using the same Serial Number and Product Key, provided that you do not use it concurrently. We would then need to generate a new Activation Code. Click here for more details: http://autode.sk/y2a6ah.

If this answered your question, do click on the "Accept as Solution" button, so it may serve as a reference to other users with the same query.

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 3 of 3
julioleon
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

Hello. I do have an active subscription. Currently I am using a trial version of Smoke in my laptop, and need to obtain this Home License. I started the process two weeks ago and I still got no solution. Julio León (ipd) 5537227769 TOPBOT www.topbot.mx

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report