Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with installing Max 2013 suite from subscription center

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
techvd
506 Views, 3 Replies

Help with installing Max 2013 suite from subscription center

Hi this is the first time I'm trying to install a new version of the 3ds Max entertainment creation suite. I got the new serial number and product key for the suite from the subscription center. But when I launch Max 2013 and try to activate, it says the serial number is invalid. Should I be able to use the suite serial/key to activate the individual products or is there a way to activate the suite as a whole?

Any help is appreciated!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
philip.s
in reply to: techvd

Hi techvd,

The 3ds Max Entertainment Creation suite needs to be downloaded and installed as a whole / package, as the serial number will not work to activate the individual components. You can either download the full suite from the Subscription Center, or temporarily via http://autode.sk/HPnvja.

Please accept as a solution if this resolves your issue or let me know if you have additional problems and I'll gladly accommodate.

Message 3 of 4
techvd
in reply to: philip.s

Thanks for the prompt response Philip! That makes sense. I actually did download it from there but by mistake I didn't use the serial number/key at the time (I thought I'll enter them later) and just installed the whole thing as a demo. Is my only now to uninstall everything and reinstall (because when I run the installer again, it has nothing more to install). If so, then that's fine. I'll go ahead and do that.

Message 4 of 4
techvd
in reply to: techvd

Just a quick update. I did uninstall everything and reinstall it from the suite download and the serial/key worked perfectly!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report