Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me with Maya 2015 please (problem with download)

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
chadluis
712 Views, 5 Replies

Help me with Maya 2015 please (problem with download)

I can't install Maya 2015 and i don't know why, when i'm installing the software a screen will appear who says "source not found: C:\Autodesk\WI\Autodesk Maya 2015\x64\Maya\Autodesk\ecc...... Verify that the file exist and that you can access it"How can i solve this problem?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
chadluis
in reply to: chadluis

PS: It's a student version

Message 3 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: chadluis

I would recommend that you try downloading your product using the virtual assistant by following the directions here:

http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 6
tyylr
in reply to: TravisNave

thanks, this worked for me!
Message 5 of 6
tyylr
in reply to: tyylr

actually it did not, the same error occurred 😕

Message 6 of 6
lynn_zhang
in reply to: tyylr

Hi @tyylr Welcome to Autodesk Community!

Please disable your firewall and anti-virus programs, and download the software from our Virtual Agent again. Let us know if it works!

Lynn Zhang
Community Manager

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report