Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Education Community

7 REPLIES 7
SOLVED
Message 1 of 8
yorkhighschool
970 Views, 7 Replies

Help With Education Community

I need some help and am writing on this message board because there seems to be no one to talk to in person. My login for the student and education community will not work. I keep receiving a message that says my username and password are incorrect even though I've rest my password 4 different times over 3 different days. I even tried to re-register but, of course, my school email address is already in use so I can't create a new username. My username is "xxx" and my email address is jhammons@ycsd.york.va.us

Can someone from Autodesk please advise...thanks!

Edited by
Discussion_Admin

7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Did you try a different browser/ computer. please delete your browser cache and try to reset the password.

if you still have issues, I will ask someone internally to help you

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 8

OK it worked...I'm not sure why clearing a cache would do the trick but my access was restored..thanks.

Message 4 of 8

Hello....I generated a website link so my high school students can download and install a copy of AutoCAD from your website. Some of my students are telling me they tried it at home but that there is no Serial Key available to them. The message they are getting is something like there are no serial keys left...check back at a later time. Is this true? Did you all run out of an allotment of serial keys? Please advise how to go about getting a 180-day student license...thank you.

Message 5 of 8

yes, I am seeing other posts as well. they will have to try again, if the issue persists for longer period email

studentcommunity@autodesk.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 6 of 8
Shermanjas
in reply to: hashim.mundol

Hello,

I am having a problem logging into the education community and saw that you helped this user. My problem is that once I login it brings me back to the login page and when I login again it takes me to a screen that says I am already logged in but if I click to continue to stay logged in it brings me back to the login screen. I have tried multiple computers and different browsers but nothing seems to work. I think that I may have multiple accounts that are conflicting with each other in some way. Can you suggest anything or help get this problem resolved.

Message 7 of 8
hashim.mundol
in reply to: Shermanjas

I assume your other post has more details. if it is really account issue my colleague would help you.

if it is browser related, please make sure you are logged out of forum or any other autodesk account. delete cookies and try to login again

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 8 of 8
ddlima
in reply to: yorkhighschool

I had the same problem today (June 14 2011). I requested a password reset from the login site, cleared the browser cache (removing any stored old passwords) and I can login and download now.  Good luck, Darryl

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report