Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help, AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD 2011 don't work

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
bakushkin
918 Views, 4 Replies

Help, AutoCAD 2009 and AutoCAD 2011 don't work

There was a problem. At clients in lmtools two files of the license - 2007 and 2011 AutoCAD are united. 2009 on 14 computers, 2007 on 4 computers. At first all worked, and there was then an error in log.

11:19:17 (adskflex) DENIED: "57600ACD_2009_0F" Nizamova@Nizamova  (Licensed number of users already reached. (-4,342))
And

11:19:43 (adskflex) UNSUPPORTED: "57600ACD_2009_0F" (1EAC 9048 A038 36AF ) Drozdova@Drozdova  (License server system does not support this feature. (-18,327:10054 ""))

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
bakushkin
in reply to: bakushkin

Have made experiment. At usage only 2009 files of the license - work all 14 computers. When have united 2009 and 2011 files of the license - only 4 computers with 2009 AutoCAD can work, thus, that in a license file 14 workplaces for 2009 versions and 4 workplaces for 2011 are specified.

Message 3 of 5
TravisNave

Your 2011 Subscription license will supersede your existing 2009 license.  You cannot combine a Subscription license with an older license since the newer license is set to allow for previous use up to three versions back.  What you need to do in this case is have Autodesk recreate your 2011 license file not to include the Subscription PACKAGE option in the file.  This will allow you to combine your different seats properly. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 4 of 5
bakushkin
in reply to: TravisNave

I badly understand on english. Tell, what it is necessary for me to make in the present state of affairs? Thanks.

Message 5 of 5
TravisNave

Combining your 2011 and 2009 licenses is not going to work for you because your 2011 takes priority.  What you need to do is get a new 2011 file that does not have the Subscription PACKAGE portion.  Then you can combine this new 2011 file with your old 2009 file and it will work. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report