Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having some trouble with LMTools

10 REPLIES 10
Message 1 of 11
LisaDrago
7985 Views, 10 Replies

Having some trouble with LMTools

So here is part of the debut log... the * is private info that i did not want to post... don't think it is vital to figure out what is the problem.. if you need to see all info let meknow and i can pm it...

They upgraded to the newest LMTools and now having trouble..

LD

16:23:49 (lmgrd) pid 9F3D0
16:23:49 (lmgrd) Detecting other license server manager (lmgrd) processes...
16:23:50 (lmgrd) Done rereading
16:23:50 (lmgrd) FLEXnet Licensing (v11.7.0.0 build 73797 x64_n6) started on ****************** (11/5/2013)
16:23:50 (lmgrd) Copyright (c) 1988-2009 Acresso Software Inc. All Rights Reserved.
16:23:50 (lmgrd) US Patents 5,390,297 and 5,671,412.
16:23:50 (lmgrd) World Wide Web:  http://www.acresso.com
16:23:50 (lmgrd) License file(s): C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Autodesk Network License Manager\Licenses\Combined_2014.lic
16:23:50 (lmgrd) lmgrd tcp-port 27000
16:23:50 (lmgrd) Starting vendor daemons ...
16:23:50 (lmgrd) Starting vendor daemon at port 2080
16:23:50 (lmgrd) Using vendor daemon port 2080 specified in license file
16:23:50 (lmgrd) Started adskflex (pid 9B27C)
16:23:50 (adskflex) Unable to initialize access to trusted storage: 1 (What is this???)
16:23:50 (adskflex) FLEXnet Licensing version v11.7.0.1 build 79971 x64_n6
16:23:50 (adskflex) Server started on ************* for: 
16:23:50 (adskflex) *****ACAD_E_F (consisting of:  *****ACAD_E_2014_0F
16:23:50 (adskflex) *****ACAD_E_2013_0F *****ACAD_E_2012_0F*****ACAD_E_2011_0F)
16:23:50 (adskflex) *****INVNTOR_F (consisting of: *****INVNTOR_2014_0F
16:23:50 (adskflex) *****INVNTOR_2013_0F *****INVNTOR_2012_0F *****INVNTOR_2011_0F)
16:26:23 (lmgrd) Rereading license file... Requested from ***************
16:26:24 (lmgrd) Can't send reread to adskflex: Cannot read data from license server system. (-16,10009:10054 "WinSock: Connection reset by peer")
16:26:24 (lmgrd) Done rereading
16:26:24 (lmgrd) ...Finished rereading

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
You can't think AutoCAD and run Revit.
Email: LisaDragoEE@gmail.com
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11
DarrenP
in reply to: LisaDrago

you can ignore that message

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=13777581&linkID=9242258

what error do you get when you launch the autodesk software?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 11
LisaDrago
in reply to: DarrenP

They did not say - I sent them an email seeing what it says... it is late so they may not be in till the morning... As soon as I have an update I will post it.
LD

If this helped solve your issue - remember to 'accept as solution' to help other find answers!
Message 4 of 11
LisaDrago

okay - they are in...

AutoCAD will not start because there are no valid licenses available.

Message 5 of 11
TravisNave

By the winsock error in the debug, I am wondering if there is not a Firewall issue or an IPv6 issue.  Seems it cannot connect to ADSKFLEX.  Either the adskflex.exe is crashing, or it cannot connect for one of the reasons I specified.  Might take a look at the task manager and see if the process is still even running. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 6 of 11
DarrenP
in reply to: TravisNave

autocad or autocad electrical?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 7 of 11
LisaDrago

Autocad Electrical and inventor..

I just had them recheck the mac address - it was wrong.. so I am having them resubmit for new licenses files... I'll combine them and try again...

its hard to do this over the phone...

I'll let you know what happens..

LD

Message 8 of 11
philip.s

Here to help as well Lisa if you'd like me to create and combine them for you 🙂

Message 9 of 11
LisaDrago
in reply to: philip.s

Certainly appreciate that - I will see how things go in the morning... Will let you know.

Thanks again!

LD

Message 10 of 11
LisaDrago

So an update: We got it to work... We had installed the latest version - but it kept locking up... It was 11.7.. We installed 11.5 and it worked just fine once we got the new license files combined.

So all is good now.

LD

Message 11 of 11
TravisNave

Interesting.  11.7 is always my stable go-to version.  I'm surprised you had issues with it...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report