Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have serial number and activation code but do not know what product

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
356 Views, 1 Reply

Have serial number and activation code but do not know what product

Hello,

There has been some recent restructuring at our office and some older machines have been decommisioned. I would like to reactivate AutoDesk products on the new machines. I have an email from Autodesk Customer Support from a couple of months back that gives me the Serial Number, Request Code and Activation Code for an AutoDesk product but I am unable to determine the corresponding product (was it AutoCAD LT, AutoCAD mechanical etc? I cannot tell).

Is there a way to determine what Autodesk Product am licenced for given  the Serial Number?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello Shuvo,

I wasn't able to find any licenses or support requests linked to your registered email address. Can you please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the serial number?

Please note that activation codes are dependent on the request code used to generate it which in turn is dependent on the specific installation of the product. As you're unsure of the product, I'm guessing that you the installation (and corresponding request code are no longer valid / relevant. With that being said, our Registration and Activation group will be able to assist you with any activation issues that may arise once we get the product info sorted out.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report