Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard drive crash ... reinstall AutoCad with no more installs

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
mark.murphy
838 Views, 5 Replies

Hard drive crash ... reinstall AutoCad with no more installs

I have no more installs left on my AutoCad 2012 software and my hard drive crashed on my laptop.  I have had my hard drive replaced and need to reinstall my AutoCad 2012 software.  How do I get new Activation Code?  Product Key?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
mark.murphy
in reply to: mark.murphy

I was sent a new Activation Code but when I used it a Student Version came up in place of a Purchased Version.

Message 3 of 6

HI

Please send me a Private Message (click on my arlinpega.bibat profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your serial number so that I may check further and provide you an appropriate resolution.

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat
Message 4 of 6
mark.murphy
in reply to: mark.murphy

I clicked on your arlinpega.bibat profile name but did not see your private email address.  Please send it to my email address so I can return the information you requested.

Message 5 of 6

Hi mark.murphy:

I sent you an email, you may simply respond to it with the information.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 6 of 6

Hi mark.murphy:

I have sent you another Private Message. As mentioned, for activatin request, you may contact our Registration and Activation team directly through this link:http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/pc/item?id=18424632&siteID=123112 for faster resolution of your issue.

Have a nice day!

Best Regards,

Arlin Bibat

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report