Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had AutoCAD 14 working, but now getting FlexNet License Finder

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
john.mercer
508 Views, 5 Replies

Had AutoCAD 14 working, but now getting FlexNet License Finder

I've had this working on this machine and server.

My license path is correct

I've set the timeout to as high as 2000000

My license on the server is up and running by server status

Ports are all open and returning desired return in IE

Not sure what to do next.  I've read numerous threads and tried all the common stuff.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
DarrenP
in reply to: john.mercer

have you tried this: http://knowledge.autodesk.com/search-result/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-specify-license-se...

i would use the Ip address of the license server and the hostname

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 6
john.mercer
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes I've done that as well, I'm really at a loss as it must have been something that was installed after because it was working.

Message 4 of 6
john.mercer

I believe it may be on the server end as my network guy says he can see it hitting the server.  Any ideas where to start there?  I do have another service running on the NLM.  Could that be messing things up?

Message 5 of 6
john.mercer

Some further testing shows  I'm getting:

FLEXnet Licensing Checkout error:  The desired vendor daemon is down.  Check the lmgrd log file, or try lmreread.  Feature:   86063ACD_2014_0F

Vendor:Host:  skywalker

License path: @skywalker;@10.35.10.11;C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2014\LICPATH.LIC;

Flexnet Licensing error:-97,121

I've attached my log file

Message 6 of 6
TravisNave

I don't see AutoCAD in your debug log.  Are you sure it is licensed?  Also, are you connecting to your NLM via IPv4?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report