Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
jolly_1.8t
216 Views, 1 Reply

HELP!!!

I am a student and had downloaded the AutoCAD program about a year ago. Since then, my computer crashed and I had to get a new computer. Is there anyway that I can download the AutoCAD program again with the student process eventhough i do not have my original access code # anymore?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
philip.s
in reply to: jolly_1.8t

Your serial number and product key can be found within the Education Community (student.autodesk.com), by clicking on the "My Software" link (located on the left side of the page) after logging in. Regarding the software, any available downloads can be accessed that by clicking on the "Free Software" tab, selecting a specific product, version (typically 3 releases back are supported), language, OS, and then clicking "Next" (doing so will also bring up your license information (serial number and product key) needed for activation).

Hope this helps and please let me know if you have any additional questions or inquiries.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report