Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8
kragland
802 Views, 7 Replies

HELP CRC Failure

What is this?  I have received this in 6 download attempts.  C3D will download and get about 98% or so installed and I get this message.   The latest (civil 3d 2012):

CRC failed in x64\en-US\C3D\Civil\Program Files\Root\Help\Civil Tutorials\Point Cloud.las  Unexpected end of archive

This is just one of 6 failed notices, it also says corrupted files in this one, language packs, direct x 9 (i'm running 11 so that shouldn't be a problem) so on and so forth. 

Is there a problem with the server?  Last spring it took about 4-6 hours to download, this time it takes anywhere from 14-16 hours. 

I have done everything the tutorial said to do, and I still get these problems.

system:

Dell Inspiron 560

Pentium Dual-Core CPU  E5700 @ 3.00 GHz

4 meg RAM

64-bit Windows 7

Nvidia FX 580 (I think)

How can I download and install this program without getting corrupted files?

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
TravisNave
in reply to: kragland

Don't use the download manager when downloading the files.  Use the alternate broswer method and save the files manually.  This typically resolves any CRC issues. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 8
kragland
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks I'll give it a try

Message 4 of 8
kragland

No go,  I got a CRC failure in x86\en-US\Components\SSA2012\SSA 2012\Database\Storm Sanitary.MDB      after saving and manualy installing.

Message 5 of 8
kragland

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/HELP-CRC-Failure/td-p/3136462

This is getting down right ridiculous.    I NEED this for a class that has already started!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 6 of 8
Aurala788

Have you figured out the problem to this?

My 3ds max is reporting the same problem!!

HELP ANYONE!

Message 7 of 8
TravisNave

Might try it from another computer then.  Make sure antivirus is off. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 8 of 8
kragland
in reply to: TravisNave

Nothing has worked so far,  antivirus has been off during download

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report