Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! C3D 2014 Trial Expired??

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
sfusco86
751 Views, 1 Reply

HELP!! C3D 2014 Trial Expired??

Hello All,

I had installed C3D 2013 trial on my home computer to learn and prepare a presentation for a client in DC this past Spring.  My trial expired and I uninstalled C3D 2013.  

I have another project coming up that we will be utilizing C3D 2014 for same client and I just tried installing the trial of C3D 2014 on my home computer and it is saying that my trial is expired!

I have this software at work, just would rather be able to mess around with it from the comfort of home!

Any ideas of what's going on and how to resolve this?

THANKS!

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: sfusco86

Welcome to the community. 

You should apply for a home use activation under your Subscription account.  You are allowed to do so, per the license agreement. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report