Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2
steve.frost
246 Views, 1 Reply

Graphic card Drivers

I have recently upraded to AutoCAD Electrical 2014 and keep getting Heidi driver error message, which I've been told is down to the graphics card driver. I am running a 64-bit windows XP machine and have a Nvidia Quadro FX3700 graphics card. Is there a new driver available for it? I have found a "64-bit windows 7 or 8" or a "32-bit windows XP" but cant find the combination I need.

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Steve

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: steve.frost

Welcome to the community.

You can try this WHQL certified driver. 

http://www.nvidia.com/object/quadro-tesla-grid-winxp-x64-320.49-whql-driver.html

Make sure you do a custom installation and check the box for clean install. 

Also, Windows XP support is retiring.  If your machine is capable of running XP-64, then it is capable of running Windows 7.  You should consider upgrading or buying a new computer before the 2015 release. 

Good Luck!

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report