Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an error decided to do a fresh install.

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
169 Views, 0 Replies

Getting an error decided to do a fresh install.

hello everyone I upgraded normally, and installation ran without any problems. Then when I started Maya, I kept seeing the activation screen and as soon as I clicked activation I receive a licensing error code 110 (running on Windows 7) License was not obtained Tried Maya 2014 (657F1 2014.0.0.F), error 20 License method: environment variable MAYA_LICENSE_METHOD='standalone' Product choice: environment variable MAYA_LICENSE='unlimited' License file override: environment variable MAYA_ALT_EN is not set Then, I decided to do a fresh install. I uninstalled (or so I thought), and when I tried to install again, it said it was installed already. I can't uninstall, and I can't install, does anyone knows what I can do with this? I followed these (http://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/autocad/troubleshooting/caas/sfdcarticles/sfdcarticles/How-to-... steps, with no avail.
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report