Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Serial Number and Product Key Autocad for mac 2011

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
pmevert
5293 Views, 5 Replies

Getting Serial Number and Product Key Autocad for mac 2011

If i have already downloaded the program autocad for mac 2011 student version for free and the 30 day trial is up how do I go about getting a Serial number and product key so that I can have it for the 3 year term?

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
MiriamBacterium
in reply to: pmevert

I'm having the same problem! Please help, I need it asap.

Message 3 of 6
4LMdesigns

I am having trouble installing my AutoCAD Mac version.  I have the serial number but was not given the Product Key number and it won't install without the Product Key number.  I have sent several email messages asking for the key number but have not received one yet.

I hope I can get some help here or I will have to cancel my order.

Message 4 of 6
Charles_Shade

Read the bottom entry from Autodesk in this thread:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/help-from-quot-support/m-p/2871762#U2871762

Please mark any response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.

Message 5 of 6
pmevert

I took a little while to figure it out but it was right under my nose (so to speak) the whole time if you go to the log in page and sign in there should be a link to that says My products and if you follow that link it will take you to a list of you products and should have the product key and serial number by the products that you have.

hope this helps

Message 6 of 6
fred10

autodesk can you please send me my serial number and product key because i have already downloaded the 2011 version

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report