Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get it together Autodesk

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
jcarlile
257 Views, 5 Replies

Get it together Autodesk

A customer service joke.  For a company of this size, to all out basically hide their support telephone numbers on their website or redirect to other pages that offer no solutions is ridiculous.

I am trying to get ahold of somebody to tell you that your Autodesk store website is screwed up.  All I get is somebody in India who speaks english as a second language and actually has no interest in actually resolving the issue.

I am trying to purchase a license for an Autodesk product in the store from within the United States.  When I visit the store, a window pops up informing me that the site is optimized for customers inside the United States, and if I want a European store, select from the list of languages below.  THERE IS NO WAY TO CLOSE THE **** WINDOW and shop in the US store.  

Selecting one of the options leads me to a Euro based currency website.

There is absolutely no excuse for this kind of non-sense from an organization of your size.  Get it together, or lose another firm.  Oh... and pay somebody to answer the phone that actually gives a ****.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
pendean
in reply to: jcarlile

Seems to be working fine here in Texas this evening: try again?
Or contact a reseller in your region of the US: they don't charge any more, you can pay by credit card, download the software from the free Virtual Agent website, authorize and be done.
Message 3 of 6
jcarlile

I don't know whats wrong with my computers but it is still happening at home on a different network and computer.

I am using all Mac operating systems, is that the problem?

Message 4 of 6
pendean

Ah! I'm on Windows: does MAC have a region setting that needs to change? I see many many topics on how to fix that through a Google search.
Message 5 of 6
jcarlile
in reply to: pendean

Good suggestion. However, I just checked the regional settings in system preferences and it is in fact set to United States
Message 6 of 6
JDMather

Can you get access to a Windows machine (maybe local library) and try there?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Autodesk Inventor 2019 Certified Professional
Autodesk AutoCAD 2013 Certified Professional
Certified SolidWorks Professional

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report