Installation & Licensing

matt.moore
Message 1 of 3 (1,371 Views)

Free Software Downloads for Students and Educators

1371 Views, 2 Replies
01-04-2011 07:35 AM

Can the Free Software Downloads for Students and Educators be installed on institution owned computers for use for by students registrering for classes that require the use of the software?

Product Support
hashim.mundol
Message 2 of 3 (517 Views)

Re: Free Software Downloads for Students and Educators

06-24-2011 12:26 AM in reply to: matt.moore

I have requested someone internally to confirm this, But I would say No, you will need the Education License to run on Institution's computer.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If my post answers your question, please mark it as an Accepted Solution, so that others can find answers quickly!
For more tips & tricks: http://upandready.typepad.com

Hashim Mundol
Autodesk Product Support
Autodesk, Inc.

senthilkumarsaranya
Message 3 of 3 (475 Views)

Re: Free Software Downloads for Students and Educators

08-05-2011 11:55 PM in reply to: matt.moore

please give me the free software in auto cad

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube