Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
220 Views, 3 Replies

FlexLM License Finder

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Jimmy, Thanks for your help. I've done this also. No luck. I can always just image the machine, but I was hoping to resolve the issue first. We've had several instances of machines not being able to obtain a license, but usually a reinstall will take care of it. I'm thinking that some other system file is causing the problem (?). Thanks, Danny Jimmy Bergmark wrote: > Try to manually add the system environment variable ADSK_LICENSE_FILE and > set the value to whatever your servers are named: > @server1;@server2;@server3;@server4;@server5 >
Message 3 of 4

Danny P.: Is there any adware, spyware, trojan installed? Anything in... \Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run \Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run ...that is not explainable. Any process or service running that is out of the ordinary? Just a shot in the dark. Good luck, Drew Burgasser CAD Masters, Inc. "Danny P." wrote in message news:40880a58_2@newsprd01... > Jimmy, > > Thanks for your help. I've done this also. No luck. > > I can always just image the machine, but I was hoping to resolve the > issue first. We've had several instances of machines not being able to > obtain a license, but usually a reinstall will take care of it. I'm > thinking that some other system file is causing the problem (?). > > Thanks, > Danny > > Jimmy Bergmark wrote: > > Try to manually add the system environment variable ADSK_LICENSE_FILE and > > set the value to whatever your servers are named: > > @server1;@server2;@server3;@server4;@server5 > >
Message 4 of 4

Drew, Thanks for your help. There had been some adware on the machine which was the first thing I removed before troubleshooting the licensing issue. When I check the two registry locations you mentioned, nothing seems out of the ordinary. Microsoft mouse drivers, nVidia drivers, several entries under the IME directory in C:\Windows and C:\Windows\System32, our antivirus (Trend Micro), and our print/plot tracking software (SmartPlot). Thanks again, Danny Drew Burgasser wrote: > Danny P.: > > Is there any adware, spyware, trojan installed? > > Anything in... > \Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run > \Software\Microsoft\CurrentVersion\Run > ...that is not explainable. > > Any process or service running that is out of the ordinary? > > Just a shot in the dark. > > Good luck, > Drew Burgasser > CAD Masters, Inc. > > "Danny P." wrote in message > news:40880a58_2@newsprd01... > >>Jimmy, >> >>Thanks for your help. I've done this also. No luck. >> >>I can always just image the machine, but I was hoping to resolve the >>issue first. We've had several instances of machines not being able to >>obtain a license, but usually a reinstall will take care of it. I'm >>thinking that some other system file is causing the problem (?). >> >>Thanks, >>Danny >> >>Jimmy Bergmark wrote: >> >>>Try to manually add the system environment variable ADSK_LICENSE_FILE > > and > >>>set the value to whatever your servers are named: >>>@server1;@server2;@server3;@server4;@server5 >>> > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report