Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firefox doesn't know how to ope revit structure 2011

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
honda1985
169 Views, 2 Replies

Firefox doesn't know how to ope revit structure 2011

how do I use Firefox with Autodesk Revit Architecture instead of Windows Explorer 7- I have download a trial for Revit Architecture 2011 and when I run the application, for some reason  the first window ( Projects) , when I try to open a project a message pop-up saying" Alert: Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (c) isn't associated with any program." , how do I fix this problem.. Thank you for your time.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: honda1985

Please use Internet Explorer as it is a system requirement for Revit. 

http://usa.autodesk.com/revit-architecture/system-requirements/

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
frhervet
in reply to: honda1985

Hi,

perhaps someone has a solution but in Software Requirements, Autodesk indicates :

Microsoft Internet Explorer® 7.0 or later

http://docs.autodesk.com/REVITST/2011/ENU/filesInstallGuide/WS73099cc142f48755-751de9951262947c01c-6...

Franck Hervet

Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution" if it answers your question.
S'il vous plaît Marquer cette réponse comme "Accepter comme solution" si elle répond à votre question.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report