Installation & Licensing

wng
wng
Message 1 of 1 (54 Views)

Fatal Error

54 Views, 0 Replies
06-22-2001 08:53 AM
Hello,

I am having trouble with the fatal error message that seems to plague everyone here. The Adlm is running fine on the server I have placed it on. I've set up two laptops with AutoCAD and they work fine (I see them on the Adlm control and everything). When I tried to set up AutoCAD for a third user, however, I started receiving the network license fatal error message. So far, I've tried adding the @ symbol with the ACADSERVER variable, but it didn't solve anything. All computers are also operating on the same subnet.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube