Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error unhandled c0000094h exception at f03c2706h

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
awmayhall
1224 Views, 0 Replies

Fatal Error unhandled c0000094h exception at f03c2706h

Guys, 

It has been several days now since I have been attempting to install Autodesk Product Design Suite 2013 on a fresh installation of Windows 7 Enterprise N. Throghout the installation I have recieved several errors all labled 1603 wich are just general erors. usuall restarting the installer correctes the problem. However what is weird is some of the programs that install run flawlessly. Others crash reproting this same error Fatal Error unhandled c0000094h exception at f03c2706h. 

Now I have looked up and down and I can not seem to find any information on this error other than susspect it has something to do with my Graphics cards and their drivers. I have 2 Nvida Quadro K5000 briged in SLI. These are running on an ASUS Z9PE-D16 with 2 Intel Xeon 2660 CPU's Below I listed all the programs that seem to work, followed by the ones that do not. 

THESE INSTALLATIONS WORK 

Autodesk Product Design Suite Ultimate Launcher 2013

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2013

Inventor Fusion 2013

Navisworks Simulate 2013

Autodesk Vault Basic 2013

Autodesk Design Review 2013

Alias Design 2013

Autodesk 3ds Max Design 2013 64-bit

Autodesk Mudbox 2013 64-bit

SketchBook Designer 2013

THESE INSTALLATIONS DO NOT WORK

Autodesk Showcase 2013 (64-bit)

AutoCAD 2013 - English

DWG TrueView 2013 - (Runs until you attempt to open a file)

AutoCAD Mechanical 2013 - English

AutoCAD Electrical 2013

Again all these reprot the exact same error Fatal Error unhandled c0000094h exception at f03c2706h. I have cleaned up, uninstalled and reinstalled .NET. Same thing with my graphics drivers and I still recieve the same error.  Does anyone have any suggestions? 

And before I go I would like to just clarify something. The Autodesk Product Design Package Ultimate is said to include Standard AutoCAD 2013. However it doesn't install it. I had to donwload the trial AutoCAD 2013 from Autodesk.com and use my serial with a different product key. Then it reports my serial is invalid. How do I get just stanard AutoCAD?

Thaks for your help guys!  

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report