Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error and License error Autocad Design Suite Standard 2015

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
1900 Views, 4 Replies

Fatal Error and License error Autocad Design Suite Standard 2015

Hi,

We are using AutoCAD Design suite standard 2015 and we are facing

1. fatal error: Unhandled access violation reading 0x0009 exception ed67a41ah" and

2. license error. "Your license is invalid. Please contact your local authorised AutoCAD dealer."

It's successfully activated the license last May 15, 2014. The license we use are from subscription. Is there anyone can help me on this issue.

Thanks

Jm Mari

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi,

We are using AutoCAD Design suite standard 2015 and we are facing

1. fatal error: Unhandled access violation reading 0x0009 exception ed67a41ah" and

2. license error. "Your license is invalid. Please contact your local authorised AutoCAD dealer."

It's successfully activated the license last May 15, 2014. The license we use are from subscription. Is there anyone can help me on this issue.

Thanks

Jm Mari

You should contact your reseller.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Why i need to contact the reseller?

Our original version is Autocad design suite standard 2013, then we received 2014 and 2015 version from SUBSCRIPTION NOT from RESELLER. Then i installed version 2015 and it is successfully activated. how come that appear invalid license after 20 days? If invalid license it will not accept during activation. Maybe there is bug in 2015. All our 6 autocad version 2015 are encountered the same issue.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

@Anonymous wrote:

Why i need to contact the reseller?

Our original version is Autocad design suite standard 2013, then we received 2014 and 2015 version from SUBSCRIPTION NOT from RESELLER. Then i installed version 2015 and it is successfully activated. how come that appear invalid license after 20 days? If invalid license it will not accept during activation. Maybe there is bug in 2015. All our 6 autocad version 2015 are encountered the same issue.

Why? Because if you purchased from a decent reseller, they would be able to help you out.  You would be able to talk to an actual person that may be aware of similar issues instead of asking random strangers on the internet.  But if you don't want to, don't; thought it might be helpful. 

Message 5 of 5
dgorsman

Many of us work through a local reseller.  They aren't just a sales office but also provide a point of contact with AutoDesk for resolving problems, especially with licensing.  They can either remotely access a computer which is having problems or send somebody on-site to provide direct support.  They can also provide addtional services like confirming serial numbers.

For better answers on installation and licensing issues, I recommend checking the Installation and Licensing board: http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

----------------------------------
If you are going to fly by the seat of your pants, expect friction burns.
"I don't know" is the beginning of knowledge, not the end.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report