Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error Unhandled Acces Violation Writting 0x0000 excpetion at 0h

11 REPLIES 11
SOLVED
Message 1 of 12
solaressergio
724 Views, 11 Replies

Fatal Error Unhandled Acces Violation Writting 0x0000 excpetion at 0h

Please help me, i have this error in windows 8 and AutoCAD Architecture 2014. i have tried some fixes i saw here but no response. Can somebody help me???? please

11 REPLIES 11
Message 2 of 12
TravisNave
in reply to: solaressergio

When do you get this error?  Also, what kind of computer are you running this on?

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 12
solaressergio
in reply to: TravisNave

Hey i am using a MSI gt70r, it is weird because all of my other autodesk
programs run perfectly, AutoCAD was working perfectly aswell until 2 days
ago, i have tried the fix of changing de nvidia card settings for autocad
and also the one where you put 00000. i really need help because i cant
keep up with school and work without AutoCAD. Thank you
Message 4 of 12
TravisNave

If it was working 2 days ago, you might consider doing a system restore back to when it was working.  Something changed that is causing this to break.  Sometimes it is a Windows Update or even a virus. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 12
solaressergio

how can i do a system restore in windows 8? is there any other thing i can try to fix it?

Message 6 of 12
dembkod

rburness,

Hello. Errors like this usually revolve around a few areas:

-Corrupt install

-Conflicting Graphics card driver

-Failing Graphics card

I would try acceleration first:

1.) Right-click the program icon on your desktop

2.) Click "Properties"

3.) Access the "Shortcut" tab

4.) In the "Target" field, after ###acad###.exe" type a space and then /NOHARDWARE

5.) Click "OK" and retest

If this does not help, install a new graphics card driver. Go to the manufacturer website for your card (don’t run a Windows Update to search for a driver) and download and test the latest handful of drivers.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 7 of 12
TravisNave

@solaressergio wrote:

how can i do a system restore in windows 8? is there any other thing i can try to fix it?

System restore is the safest and quickest thing to try first.  And it is fully reversable. 

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/restore-refresh-reset-pc

Autodesk Forums:
Message 8 of 12
solaressergio

i tried the system restore but didnnt work either. Any other options?

Message 9 of 12

CER_84765470 to Autodesk I hve submitted my crash report but have no response. Can anyone help me pleasE!

Message 10 of 12
solaressergio
in reply to: dembkod

i DONT KNOW WHY THIS FIX DIDNTE WORKED EARLIER, I USED THIS AND TYPE nohardware IN THE PROPERTIES MENU AND NOW MY autocad WORS FINE. thANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 11 of 12
dembkod

solaressergio,

Hello. You would not normally see a response for a CER report. This is an automated system that feeds into our development area. If there was a known issue with a fix, you may receive an automated email telling you to grab a particular fix, but this is not a way to submit a support request. Subscription users log in and create a case, or users come to the forums.

With that being said, I am glad we could get you rolling. If the /NOHARDWARE switch works for you, it is connected to your graphics. If you update your driver, you may be able to remove this switch and run normally. Some setups may require this, though. Generally, performance may be better without the switch included.

Thank you for taking part in our community!

David Dembkoski
Message 12 of 12
jan.ingram

Got to thank you for the fix.

I actually was getting FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x006c Exception at (changes each time).

This fix worked so thank you very much 1/26/2017

Jan

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report