Installation & Licensing

michelsullivantp
Message 1 of 6 (2,130 Views)

Failure network

2130 Views, 5 Replies
01-26-2013 08:33 PM

Hi! When i am doing the instalation of the autodesk inventor 2013 a messagem of "failure network" shows to me. I've disable the firewall but the message is still there. What can i do to get my instalation? 

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 6 (2,103 Views)

Re: Failure network

01-27-2013 03:15 PM in reply to: michelsullivantp

Hello Michel,

Assuming that you're using Install Now from the Education Community, have you tried utilizing one of the alternative methods, either Download Now or Browser Download?

Please accept as a solution if this fully resolves the issue, or reply with additional specifics if the problem persists.

Philip Schmelzer
akshayjaura1
Message 3 of 6 (156 Views)

06-07-2014 09:19 AM in reply to: philip.s
i have the same problem please help me out
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 4 of 6 (148 Views)

06-10-2014 08:25 AM in reply to: akshayjaura1

Hello @akshayjaura1!

Have you tried one of the previous suggestions of downloading via a different method, specifically Browser Download? You can also access the software via the Autodesk Virtual Agent if need be.  

Philip Schmelzer
omercirak25
Message 5 of 6 (71 Views)

07-11-2014 02:22 PM in reply to: philip.s

dear philips..

i tried browser download however i got same result that 'network failure' . Please help me..

Community Manager
jessica.t
Message 6 of 6 (66 Views)

07-11-2014 03:07 PM in reply to: omercirak25

Hi @omercirak25,

Could you please try downloading again taking the precautions below:

• In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, remove pop-up blockers and allow access to all *autodesk.com sites.
  • In the preferences or options area of your preferred browser, delete cookies, temporary internet files, and history.
  • Turn off your personal firewall or VPN, if you use one.
  • Disable UAC
  • Close and reopen your preferred browser.
  • Re-download from the Virtual Agent

If the problem persists please respond to this post with further details. Thank you!

Jessica Thrasher

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube