Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure installation of 2011 AUTOCAD

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
bobby67
578 Views, 6 Replies

Failure installation of 2011 AUTOCAD

All,

I do have problem same I read in the forum, "You cannot install this product on the current operating system" in my SAMSUNG R590 with 64-bit OS.

Calling all user of AUTOCAD 2011 voice out your problems, send them back to Autodesk. I pressumed the 2011 release is quite confusing and experimental.

Please forward and dessiminate this testimony to everybody that 2011 is no use.

I noticed from the application and support od 2011 my graphics card is not listed as vendor of AUTOCAD/AUTODESK but it was a family of NVIDEA (GeForce GT 330M) I pressumed this wiil the cause.

Renan Linas

Philippines

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: bobby67

you probably installed the 32 bit version of autocad instead of the 64 bit version

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 7
autocadnoanda
in reply to: DarrenP

I have the same problem, and it's not a 32 or 64 bit problem.

Message 4 of 7
DarrenP
in reply to: autocadnoanda

need more info

what OS?

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 7
bobby67

Sorry I forgot my OS Windows 7.

Thanks,

Message 6 of 7
rayguy

I am having a similar problem installing Autocad 2011 on Windows 7 Entreprise (32-bit).  The installation stalls when the Installer attempts to install the Visual c component at the beginning of the process.  About 20 minutes later, the installer summary reports installation failure of all components.

Has anyone overcome a similar problem?

Ray

Message 7 of 7
autocadnoanda

my OS windows 7

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report