Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed installation of MudBox 2012 Installation aborted, Result=1610

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
DWGS1
288 Views, 0 Replies

Failed installation of MudBox 2012 Installation aborted, Result=1610

I previously had trouble uninstalling Mudbox(possibly due to a virus or something), and used RegEdit to fix the issue. Uninstallation was successful.
Then I attempted to reinstall mudbox to continue work and installation now immediatly fails with error code.
I was unable to find any information about this error or fixes via search engines.

2014/5/28:17:31:19    Studio    STUDIO-PC    Installing Autodesk® Mudbox™ 2012:  TRANSFORMS="C:\Users\Studio\Desktop\Mudbox_2012_Win_32-bit\x86\en-us\Mudbox\Mudbox2012.0.mst;C:\Users\Studio\AppData\Local\Temp\_AI404A.tmp\x86\Mudbox\Mudbox2012.0-standalone.mst" ADSK_EULA_STATUS=#1 ADSK_SOURCE_ROOT="C:\Users\Studio\Desktop\Mudbox_2012_Win_32-bit\" INSTALLDIR="C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Mudbox 2012\" FILESINUSETEXT="" REBOOT=ReallySuppress ADSK_SETUP_EXE=1

2014/5/28:17:31:19    Studio    STUDIO-PC    Install    Autodesk® Mudbox™ 2012    Failed    Installation aborted, Result=1610

Does Reallysupress=true mean i need to restart my PC after uninstallation? Because I already did that.
Any help would be greatly appriciated.

0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report