Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fail to open motionbuilder

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
fanie.evrard
2130 Views, 2 Replies

Fail to open motionbuilder

Hello, 

I install motionbuilder and  Maya and 3DS Max   and  had a problem   ( fatal error when opening ) because  I have 2 graphic card ( nvidia  and  Intel ( on my processor) )  I deactivates the Intel  and  it's  works for Maya  and  3Ds max but now  when  I try to open Motionbuilder   At the startup  ( initializing  ( perforce.dll)  )  I have  an error window  that  said  : «Motionbuilder  a cesser de fonctionner ». And  I'm never able to open it always the same  message.

I have tried to reinstall it and it's does not work.

Need help.

Thank you.

sorry if my english is not perfect, it is my seconde language.  

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: fanie.evrard

Make sure you are using your nVidia card to launch it.  See my Optimus link in my signature for more information.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
david.lau
in reply to: TravisNave

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report