Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FLEXNET Licencing error 15,570

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
smamendes
1279 Views, 8 Replies

FLEXNET Licencing error 15,570

NLM installed on Centos, Linux, is working without displaying messages in debug.log.

However, when installing the software on the client machines, windows 7, it shows the error 15, 570.

Licences are running on the server on port 27000.

Anyone help, please?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
TravisNave
in reply to: smamendes

-15 means it cannot connect.  This is typical of firewall issue or IPv6. 

Ping the NLM server from the client.  Make sure it is the correct IPv4 address (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx). Then test the ports for the NLM.  The master daemon lmgrd runs on 27000 and adskflex runs on 2080.  Test both of these on the client with Internet Explorer (not Chrome or Firefox.)

http://servername:27000

http://servername:2080

These should yield jargon code if successful and page cannot be displayed if not.

Start there then let me know.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 9
smamendes

Travis, I tried follow your instructions and now it shows me an error message 0,0.

I tried edit c:/windows/system32/drivers/etc/hosts on client machine with the IP server machine.

Can you help me solving this problem, please?

Message 4 of 9
TravisNave

Stop the license server service.  Then make sure the lmgrd.exe and the adskflex.exe are terminated under the Task Manager processes.  Then restart the license manager and start the service again.  Run a new server status and debug log. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 9
smamendes

Travis is now showing an error message in debug.log:

17:41:03 (lmgrd) FlexNet Licensing (v11.11.0.2 build 115032 i86_lsb) started on xxxxx (linux) (4/2/2014)
17:41:03 (lmgrd) Copyright (c) 1988-2012 Flexera Software LLC. All Rights Reserved.
17:41:03 (lmgrd) World Wide Web: http://www.flexerasoftware.com
17:41:03 (lmgrd) License file(s): acad.lic
17:41:03 (lmgrd) lmgrd tcp-port 27000
17:41:03 (lmgrd) Starting vendor daemons ...
17:41:03 (lmgrd) Using vendor daemon port 2080 specified in license file
17:41:03 (lmgrd) Started adskflex (internet tcp_port 2080 pid 4457)
17:41:04 (adskflex) Unable to initialize access to trusted storage: 2
17:41:04 (adskflex) FlexNet Licensing version v11.11.0.2 build 115032 i86_lsb
17:41:04 (adskflex) Server started on xxxxx for: 85987VLTM_2013_0F
17:41:04 (adskflex) EXTERNAL FILTERS are OFF
17:41:04 (lmgrd) adskflex using TCP-port 2080
17:41:08 (adskflex) TCP_NODELAY NOT enabled

Message 6 of 9
TravisNave

This is a normal debug log.  No errors for Autodesk are showing. 

What problem are you experiencing now?

Autodesk Forums:
Message 7 of 9
smamendes

Travis, still the same error  0,0 , now with messages on debug.log.

Message 8 of 9
TravisNave

You should run the 11.12 version of the license manager and try again. The version you are using is sometimes problematic.

Autodesk Forums:
Message 9 of 9
unclematt
in reply to: TravisNave

Indeed, the ports were being blocked on my firewall.  I had the license manager running on a Windows Server 2008 R2 machine on ourt network, and I never paid any attention to the firewall, until I found this post, and I added a new Inboudn Rule to the firewall, and kabam!! it started working like hot butter on a biscuit!!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report