Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extra copies of download LT2011 files

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Pentagon2
317 Views, 2 Replies

Extra copies of download LT2011 files

Just downloaded and installed LT2011 on Vista and XP machines, upgrades from LT2010. Impressed how smoothly it all ran, including the automatic migration of my LT2010 settings.
I find I have on both machines a copy of the downloaded installation file: AutoCAD_LT_2011_EFIGSB_WIN_32bit of about 3.4GB size in the C drive root.
Is this a copy and can I delete it to free up space?

I tried deleting it and everything seems ok! Edited by: Pentagon2 on Mar 31, 2010 11:20 AM
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: Pentagon2

You can remove this from the client. Just make sure you retain a copy stored somewhere on your server or DVD so that you don't have to redownload the file again if you need to reinstall.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 3
Pentagon2
in reply to: Pentagon2

Of course, that's what it is should have realised! Thanks for that.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report