Installation & Licensing

Message 1 of 3 (150 Views)

Export Request Failed

150 Views, 2 Replies
12-13-2012 06:32 AM

I'm attempted to remove the Factory Design Suite Premium 2012 from a computer so that I can install it on another. When I attempt to export the license I get a message that the serial key is not valid. any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

*Expert Elite*
TravisNave
Message 2 of 3 (139 Views)

Re: Export Request Failed

12-13-2012 08:08 AM in reply to: starwood

If the product was upgraded to 2013 under Subscription, or Subscription has been allowed to expire, that is likely your problem. 

Go ahead and install on the other machine and see if you can activate it with that serial number.  If not, you will need to get an activation code from Autodesk on prior release for 2013 on this product.  Philip.s can probably help you with that if he sees this post.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                       Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave
Community Manager
philip.s
Message 3 of 3 (135 Views)

Re: Export Request Failed

12-13-2012 11:26 AM in reply to: TravisNave

I sure can Eric!

If needed, please send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the relevant licensing information (to verify entitlement) and request code (for activation code generation).

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube