Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Request Failed

5 REPLIES 5
SOLVED
Message 1 of 6
shane.stacey
438 Views, 5 Replies

Export Request Failed

I'm getting an Export Request Failed - The serial number you entered is not valid.  Try again.  (1).  Message when trying to export our AutoCAD Electrical 2013 license using the LTU.  I opened up a chat support and they said to try re-installing the LTU which I have done, but I'm still getting the same problem.  Tried support again, but waiting time is high so thought I'd post on here.  Anyone help please?

Thanks, Shane.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: shane.stacey

Forget the LTU.  It will only give you a headache.  Just reactivate your product manually.  If your serial number is invalid, see the hot link in my signature below about that.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
shane.stacey
in reply to: TravisNave

Thanks for the reply.  I've tried to activate manually and still get an invalid serial number message.  I'll send an email to our IT department and see if they can help.  If I was able to activate it manually, would that not cause me other problems?  AutoCAD still works on my laptop, but if I was to activate it on my desktop then both versions would run and as far as I know we only have a single seat license.  I regularly export the license and swap it between the two machines.  It stopped working after I installed the latest service pack.  Tried a complete re-install, but no joy.  I'll reply back when I've heard from our IT people.

Message 4 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: shane.stacey

The license agreement allows for you to have a 2nd activation for your
portable use. So, once you get the 2nd one activated, you won't have to
worry about that pesky LTU anymore.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 5 of 6
shane.stacey

That's good to know.

Message 6 of 6
shane.stacey

The response from Autodesk support is that my license has been upgraded to a newer version and I shouldn't be using the old one anymore.  Would have been nice of the IT department to tell me this and give me the newer software + serial instead of doing nothing... Smiley Surprised

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report