Installation & Licensing

crisleao
Message 1 of 2 (711 Views)

Export Request Failed

711 Views, 1 Replies
03-01-2013 01:55 PM

Hi!

I need to change "Autodesk Revit Architecture Suite 2010" from one computer to another.

Then I tried to export the licence with the License Transfer Utility 2010, but I´m getting the following error:

Export Request Failed
The serial number you entered is not valid. Try again.
Click the "Try again" link to resubmit the request.
Try again
Error reference:1

Thank you!

Cristina.

Community Manager
philip.s
Message 2 of 2 (701 Views)

Re: Export Request Failed

03-01-2013 02:35 PM in reply to: crisleao

Hello Cristina and welcome to the community!

More often than not, LTU issues are caused by an invalid export / trying to do so with a license that has already been upgraded, typically by subscription contract that has since expired.

Please either contact our License Assistance team and ask them check the status of your serial number or send me a Private Message (click on my philip.s profile name and then "Send this user a private message") with the relevant info.

If your license is still valid, your best bet for a workaround would be to simply uninstall on the old machine and reinstall on the new one. Again contacting our License Assistance team if activation assistance is needed.

Philip Schmelzer

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Up & Ready Blog

Boldly Install, Configure and Deploy Autodesk Software.

AutodeskHelp Blog

Your one-stop shop for the latest solutions, breaking news, and behind the scenes access to the world of Autodesk support.

Connect with Us

Twitter

Pinterest

Blog

Youtube