Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Request Failed LTU

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Gtstro
207 Views, 1 Reply

Export Request Failed LTU

I am trying to transfer a license from one computer to another computer and I receive "The maximum number of exports for this serial number has been reached." Is there a way to reset this so I can remove from the old computer and use on the new computer? I have tried to find a phone number or email address to contact someone, but haven't had any luck. I have attempted to call the installation and activation department, but have been on hold for well over 30 minutes. The old computer is not going to last much longer, so I am trying to complete this ASAP. Thank you for your help in advance.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
t_gaisf
in reply to: Gtstro

Hi,

Please send me a PM (click on t_gaisf profile name and then Send this User a Private Message) with your Serial Number, the request code of the destination PC and confirm the registered company name or contact our licence assistance team for direct support.

Franz Gaisbauer

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report