Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expired license help! I just don't know how to get a new license.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
318 Views, 3 Replies

Expired license help! I just don't know how to get a new license.

I have a Autodesk/ Cad mechanical 2011 version that I downloaded from "ATC at Daytona State College" Here in Daytona Florida USA. and as my classes have progress I have no option but to stop using the software.

Now that Is 2014 and I went to try to use the program again I actually found my self with a big label that say that My license have actually expired. I'm still a part time student at Daytona State College! I take classes "Part time, ONLY MATH FOR THE TIME BEEN"

It is there a way that I can get a new license? My old professors are no longer working on the campus! and even do I can have access and ask to download a new version.... "Hey I'm not very happy trying to find all  the program tools and pallets so I can keep my knowledge fresh in my head!
I'm an 45 Year old man!! I don't need to get all fancy! Have been trying to get a job in witch I'll need to be able to at least be decent with Auto Cad.

Can some one help! I have my College Credentials, College ID and them some!
Can any one help me, so I don't have to use a new version of the software....

Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
t_gaisf
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

An expired student license cannot be extended. You would need to get a new serial number from the student community website.

Kindly visit the Student Community website for further information on student software and licensing http://students.autodesk.com/.

You may refer to the Autodesk Education Community FAQ for a more detailed information:- http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=community_faq

If you need assistance regarding student version software, kindly visit http://students.autodesk.com and click on the link 'Support'. Please complete the form on the webpage and the student community team will reply to your enquiries.

Franz Gaisbauer

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: t_gaisf

Would you please send me the info so I can send a personal private message?
I never have send a personal message reply, so I can send you the old serial number and in that way request a new one! I just don't see any other way to fix this particular problem.

Thanks in advance.
Message 4 of 4
jessica.t
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi there!

The old serial number is not required to request a new one. Just visit the Education Community as listed above to request another. Or you can create another account using a new email address to request a license.

Jessica Thrasher

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report