Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16
mark.martin.se
17102 Views, 15 Replies

Expired License

Hi,....

....just installed ASD 2013 trial version and got "Expired License" -> "The AutoCAD Structural Detailing 2013 license has expired"...Please see the attached picture!

I'm running Windows 7 64x Ultimate.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated!

Regards!

15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
emily.xu
in reply to: mark.martin.se

There are two possible reason for your issue.

1   The ASD was installed with an invalid SN which maybe upgraded, so you should use 2013 SN to install

2   Please try to install Revit Structure if your product is suite.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 3 of 16

hi

i have same problem

i try install a trial versiono of ASD 2013 (no have insert SN code), and i find the same message "license exioperd"

i have Revit Structure Suite 2013 (revit struucture + ASD)  with subscription

on the same pc i have ASD 2012 permanent active, when i install ASD 2013 the activation of 2012 version fail .... 

I think that the problem is in the control file of the license is corrupt as I do not know how to fix it or replace it

you have an idea to resolve this problem?

thanks

c.c.c.

Message 4 of 16
dieter

I doesn't make sense to search for a Revit Structure Suite 2013, since this one is only available for customers who have active subscription on Revit Structure Suite 2012. Or am I wrong?

What if a potential user wants a trial of ASD 2013, and is planning to buy Building Design Suite Standard...

We also have the problem when a single ASD 2013 downloaded from the official autodesk.com site, is installed as 30-trial version.

Dieter Vermeulen
Product Manager AEC
i-Theses bvba
Belgium
Message 5 of 16

You can find here to reset your standalone license.

If my post answers your question, please click the "Accept as Solution" button. This helps everyone find answers more quickly!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 6 of 16

tanks

but

I had already tried this procedure
the problem is also installing a trial version

Message 7 of 16

We're so sorry for the inconvenience. But we're working on this issue, will keep you updated when we get the solution. Thank you very much to report this problem and your patience!

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 8 of 16
emily.xu
in reply to: emily.xu

Currently, the temporary workaround is to change the date of the system back one month or so, launch the product and activate it, close it and change the date to the correct one.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 9 of 16
ACADChick

Not a solution when trying to run the trial. Before I thought it through, I changed the date (and ASD ran), but now my trial is over after running for only 1 day!

Unless there is a way to reset the TRIAL PERIOD... I'm outta luck.

Message 10 of 16
emily.xu
in reply to: ACADChick

We're so sorry for the inconvenience for you!

Our developer just released a hotfix for this issue, you can download and install from here.See the readme for the installation instruction.

Be noted, this hotfix applys not only to prospects trying to run the software in trail mode but also to try to input serial number and register the software after installing it in trail mode.

Emily Xu
Product Support
Message 11 of 16
ACADChick

Thanks for the fix but it didn't work for me. I'm guessing it didn't work because the license system (Flex?) thinks that the trial has indeed ended because I set the clock back (following an earlier suggestion). 

There is another issue I'd like to report. After exiting the dialog that tells me that the Trial has ended, ASD acts like it's still loading -the startup splash screen is still up and I can hear my computer chugging away. After a minute or two the splash screen does disappear and ASD no longer shows in the taskbar; HOWEVER the acad.exe process is still running and does not stop. I have to use the Task Manager to stop it.

Message 12 of 16

I have been having the same issue.  I have never installed the program as a trial, and I am getting the same license expired message.  I tried this hotfix anyway, without success.  Any other ideas?

Message 13 of 16
cranjawi

Hello,

I have the same problem, downloaded the trial but says it has expired already when I try to open it. The hot fix is not for Mac. Any chance of a Mac hotfix? I can't find anyone to email my problem to being new to the AutoCad world.Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 14 of 16
mohan_s

Dear all please download the hotfix from autodesk site the link is given below, please accept the solution if this solves the issue so that the other people come to know.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20784586&linkID=12952913

REgards

Mohan S.

Best Regards,
Mohan Suryawanshi
Message 15 of 16
mohan_s

Dear All please download the HOTFIX from the link given & read the readme.txt file for the process. Please accept this as solution if this solves the issue, sot hat other's comes to know this.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=20784586&linkID=12952913

Regards

mohan Suryawanshi

Best Regards,
Mohan Suryawanshi
Message 16 of 16
mohan_s

Please download the HOTFIX from the link given and read the readme.txt file for the process. Accept this as a solution to let know others.

REgards

Mohan Suryawanshi

Best Regards,
Mohan Suryawanshi

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report