Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when starting Maya 2013

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
dominik.scholz
2398 Views, 5 Replies

Error when starting Maya 2013

Hey, i downloaded the students version of Maya 2013, when i try to run it, a windows error appears (0xc000007b). I am using Windows 7 64bit and mit graphics card is a nvidia GTX 560 TI.

I hope you can help me.

- Dominik

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
TravisNave
in reply to: dominik.scholz

Make sure you are running a WHQL certified driver from nvidia.com and then check out this link:

http://community.softimage.com/forum/autodesk-3ds-max/autodesk-3ds-max--3ds-max-design-2011/max-2011...

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files
Message 3 of 6
philip.s

Hi Dominik,

Have you tried the suggestions mentioned in the following forum posts?

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) - LINK 1

The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b) - LINK 2

Additionally, your graphics card isn't on the Certified Hardware list for Maya 2013 and as such may be the culprit.

Message 4 of 6

thanks, but i tried out all the links, no one helped... Smiley Sad

Message 5 of 6
philip.s

Shucks! As mentioned earlier, it could very well be the graphics card...

Message 6 of 6
bacaloc

I have been using the student version for three (3) months and now all of a sudden I am getting this message: Application unable to start correctly (oxc000007b) click ok to close the application.  Why now if it's my graphics card?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report