Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when downloading 2013 Suite

40 REPLIES 40
Message 1 of 41
mrattray
1597 Views, 40 Replies

Error when downloading 2013 Suite

I can't view the available downloads. I get a scripting error on the website (see attachment). Any ideas or alternate links?

Mike (not Matt) Rattray

40 REPLIES 40
Message 21 of 41
joncdem
in reply to: philip.s

Philip,

Thanks for the direct links and the email.

Message 22 of 41
ngueorguieva

Hi Phillip,

I have the same problem with the Premium Suite.

Got the serial number and product key by e-mail,and the notification for the direct download too, but there is not a 2013 button on the Subscription download page. I sent a support request to the Subscription team(urgent) on 04.12.2012  but no response till now..........

May I use those links to download the software x64, I need to do the upgrade and to tune up the vault(my time for that is limited), since there been always some issues with the vault(basic) upgrade.

Why you just don't sent an e-mail to the subscription customers with those links until the issue is fixed??

Thanks, Nina

Message 23 of 41
DarrenP
in reply to: ngueorguieva

yes you can use those links to download your software

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 24 of 41
ngueorguieva
in reply to: DarrenP

Thank you!

Nina

Message 25 of 41
JimStrenk

I too don't have the 2013 button for downloading PDS 2013 Utimate.  I'll be using the 72 hour links that have been posted.

Would the fact that I've requested the thumbdrive media for fulfillment purposes have anything to do with the "missing" 2013 Button?

In the past, I think I've been able to get the media AND been able to download my subcription update.

Jim Strenk

Inventor 2012 Certified Associate
AutoCAD 2012 Certified Associate

Product Design Suite Ultimate 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015,2016, 2017

Other than THAT, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play??
Message 26 of 41
DarrenP
in reply to: JimStrenk

no your entitled to both the media and the download

DarrenP
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 27 of 41
scottmoyse
in reply to: JamieVJohnson2

I get an error when trying to acces teh Factory Design Suite Download. I successfully downloaded the PrDS though... any links for the FDS?

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Design & Manufacturing Technical Services Manager at Cadpro New Zealand

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 29 of 41
philip.s
in reply to: scottmoyse

Hi ScottMoyse,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I was able to duplicate the script error when attempting to download the Factory Design Suite and have passed the it on to the appropriate parties for review.

Please let me know if you need anything else in the interim.

Message 30 of 41
scottmoyse

Cool thankyou.

Something else I have noticed:

Using the download manager for Vault Proffesional, it told me the download was 8GB for both client & server. The DL manager told me it had completed a download of 8GB. however, it only actually downloaded 4GB for the Client and no Server app was downloaded. The only way I could get the Server part, was to use the browser download.

With the PrDS, I chose to download the 16GB 64bit option. However, the Download Manager then said it was 32GB, and this time proceeded to download 32GB worth of data. I hope that means its downloaded both the 32bit and 64bit versions. It appears the browser download works as expected and downloads the install files in sections just like you have provided them here.

So its probably likely some people won't be able to download their versions of Vault as well.

Cheers

SCott. 

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Co-founder of the Grumpy Sloth full aluminium billet mechanical keyboard project

Message 31 of 41
scottmoyse

THe following links aren't working:

Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2013 64BIT - LINK 2

Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2013 64BIT - LINK 3

Autodesk Factory Design Suite Premium 2013 64BIT - LINK 4

when I click on them I just get a page displaying a whole load of Ascii characters. 😞

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 32 of 41

Hi 

Which browser are you using? Please try using Google Chrome or Firefox. Prior to download, please check your system for and disable any of the following:

# Firewall - These are designed to stop downloads from non-approved sites.

# Anti-Virus Programs - These will try to stop or scan a download. It may cause the download to be corrupt or damaged.

# Download Monitors - Programs such as GoZilla! and NetZip are not compatible with our server and will sometimes block or stop downloads.

# Screen Savers - In some instances, screen savers can interfere with the download process. If you have a screen saver that is starting while you are downloading, please disable it temporarily until your download is complete.

Thanks,

Arlin Bibat
Message 33 of 41

The PrDS links worked fine though... also the FDS links now work in the sub center. I was downloading directly to our server, so unfortunately there is no way I was going to turn all that stuff off. for the record, the browser on the server is IE8. Thanks for you help though.

Scott Moyse

EESignature

Message 34 of 41
brandong84
in reply to: mrattray

I'm have trouble downloading the standard version of the product design suit, the premium versions show up in the downloads, I also just tried the direct links posted here and they just take me back to my subscription center home page. I've tried on several differnet computers, and also with different browsers.

I get a script error when clicking on the 2013 button of the Standard Product Design Suit:

Error.JPG

Message 35 of 41
philip.s
in reply to: brandong84

Hi brandong84,

I've notified the relevant parties of the Script Error and updated the Product Design Suite links in the previous page for an additional 72hrs as they had timed out (which is why clicking on them was taking you to the Subscription Center). I apologize for the inconvenience and please let me know if there is anything else that we can do for you.

Message 36 of 41
philip.s

brandong84,

Confirming that the Script Error associated with downloading the Product Design Suite Standard from the Subscription Center has been resolved.

Message 37 of 41
brandong84

Its working, Thank you very much.

Message 38 of 41
kjwemple
in reply to: brandong84

It is not working.  I am getting the same web page error.   

AutoDesk---are you paying attention to this thread.   Why can't I download the software we are paying maintenance for.  This is pathetic.   I have been getting the same error for 10 days.  Nothing is fixed.

Message 39 of 41
stancernak
in reply to: mrattray

Hi,

I still haven't availeble 2013 button for downloading Product Design Suite Premium and Ultimate on our subscription web site. There is no message about any issues with downloading anymore but I still cannot get the new release of PDS. Is it just me, or are there still some issues? I also haven't got any media. When these suites will be available?

Thank you.

----------------------
Stan Cernak
Message 40 of 41
celine.manca
in reply to: stancernak

Hi Stan,

Could you please send me your User ID by private message (envelope next to your name) ?

I would like to check your account.

Thanks!

Céline

Celine Manca

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report