Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message (.NET 4 is not installed) during installation of DWG TrueView2013

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
11717 Views, 5 Replies

Error message (.NET 4 is not installed) during installation of DWG TrueView2013

Towards the end of the install of DWG TrueView 2013 on a standlone PC, even though I have Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile Version 4.0.30319 installed on that PC, I got the following error message:

".NET 4.0 is not installed. DWG TrueView 2013 cannot be installed without this component.  See your system administrator for more information."

Please help

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I'm having this same issue as well.  I've tried downloading .NET 4.0 and going through the "repair" process and this does not seem to help.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

O/S = XP SP3

I had the same problem but managed to install Trueview 2013 by installing the below VC2010 & .net 4 updates:

VC2010vcredist_x86.exe

VC2010SP1vcredist_x86.exe

NDP40-KB2468871-v2-x86.exe

NDP40-KB2533523-x86.exe

NDP40-KB2600217-x86.exe

The .net ones asked for a restart each time but I did not restart the pc.  Trueview installed successfully.  Hope this helps

All of the updates may not been required.  Unfortunately I don't have time to test each individual one.  Sorry.

Ken

Message 4 of 6
Cadastrophe1911

I ran into the same problem. I found that NDP40-KB2468871-v2-x86.exe

is the one that fixed it for me.

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.as​px?id=3556

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous

On Windows 7 you have to install Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30653) “a highly compatible, in-place update to .NET Framework 4.”

Message 6 of 6
Anonymous

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report