Installation & Licensing
Welcome to Autodesk’s Installation and Licensing Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Download, Installation, and Licensing topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error loading cdilla dll

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
mattheusben
7143 Views, 1 Reply

Error loading cdilla dll

Hi , I have installed LDDT3 on win 7 and it went on smooth, but when i try to run the program , an error occur : error loading cdilla dll. Does this mean that my installation  is uncuccessful or there is compitablitiy issue with win 7.. my computer is 32 bit . Previously I used WinXP with the old computer ( no longer use) to run LDDT3. Could it be that this migration from a computer to another computer is unauthoried therefore the it didn't run. 

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
TravisNave
in reply to: mattheusben

I can almost certainly guaratee that the cdilla licensing scheme is not compatible with Windows 7.  Your program is not supported on Windows 7. You can continue to run it on Windows XP, but you will not get any kind of support.  But hey, if it works, it works.

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Administrator Productivity

Autodesk Design & Make Report