This has been popping up recently. But I have not yet discovered a fix yet for this. Could be a bug.
See if my response here helps you or not.
Hello. Find the answer how to fix it.
1. Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System
2. Click "Advanced System Settings"
3. Go to "Advanced" tab, then click "Enviroment Variables"
4. The first section "User variables for <your user>" - click New...
5. Variable name - "MAYA_DISABLE_CIP | Variable value - 1
6. Click "Ok"
That's all. Everithing will work
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register